With the aim of fostering and developing a contingent of competent young researchers towards regional and international scientific standards, Banking Academy of Vietnam is excited to host the 7th International Conference for Young Researchers in Economics and Business (ICYREB 2021) in collaboration with the Vietnam Group of Universities in Economics and Business, namely National Economics University, Foreign Trade University, Thuongmai University, Academy of Finance, University of Economics and Business – VNU Hanoi, University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City, University of Economics – University of Danang, University of Economics – Hue University, and University of Economics and Law – VNU Ho Chi Minh City. This event, as part of Banking Academy’s 60th anniversary celebrations, will be held in December, 2021.
We cordially invite academics, practitioners and policymakers (not over 40 years old by 2021) to submit their papers on topics in any field of economics, management and business.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Accounting, Auditing, Banking and Finance
- Economic Growth Models of Vietnam
- International Trade and Supply Chain Management
- Business, Marketing in the Digital Era
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
- Economic Management and Reform
- Information Technology, Data Science and Blockchain
- International Economic Integration and Digital Transformation
- International Economics and Investment
- Management Information Systems in Financial and Non-financial Firms
- Other relating issues.
Authors are invited to submit their full papers (in either English or Vietnamese), no more than 7,000 words, in Word format via icyreb2021.sciencesconf.org
Accepted papers will be included in the Proceedings of ICYREB 2021 (with an ISBN) and may be selected for presentation at the conference. In addition, Journal of Economics & Development, Journal of Asian Business & Economic Studies, Journal of Economic Studies, and Banking Science & Training Review will run a special conference issue where all presenters at the conference are invited to consider submitting their papers for publication.
Registration fees do not apply to the conference attendees and authors.
Full paper submission
15 Jul, 2021
25 Aug, 2021
27 Sep, 2021
1 Nov, 2021
10 Nov, 2021