The conference is organized and hosted by the University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City (Institute of Business Research and CFVG). The conference is co-organized by the University of Leicester, United Kingdom.
The University of Lincoln, United Kingdom also participates in this event.
CALL FOR PAPERS
- The organizing and scientific committee cordially invites submission of research papers in all areas of business, management, and finance for presentation at the UEH International Conference on Business and Finance 2021.
- The international conference provides an open platform for scholars and practitioners worldwide to meet and share their recent research, exchange ideas and information on new developments in business, management and finance research.
- The papers will be reviewed by the review committee of established researchers.
- Several publication opportunities in high-ranking journals.
- The main topics of the conference include but not limited to: asset pricing, banking studies, behavioral finance, business and international business, business administration, capital market integration, corporate finance, IPOs, SEOs, M&A, corporate governance, emerging markets finance, entrepreneurial finance, finance and sustainability, financial econometrics, financial engineering and derivatives, financial markets, institutions and money, financial modeling, international trade, marketing, international business, management, leadership, public governance, economics and law, business and law, accounting, tourism.
The Venue of the conference is The University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City, 59C Nguyen Dinh Chieu, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
The conference date is 24-25 June 2021.
Please note the following important dates:30 May 2021 Submission Deadline
15 June 2021 Notification of Acceptance/Rejection
15 June 2021 Conference Registration and Payment Deadline
24-25 June 2021 Conference Date
For further information, please send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org